Each year, hundreds of thousands of college-aged Jewish students are given a chance to explore Israel by actually visiting it! Taglit-Birthright and Hillel have partnered together to send our students each year to visit Israel.
For ten days, students will:
- Walk through the streets of Jerusalem, visiting famous sites like the Kotel (Western Wall), Mt. Herzel, and the Shuk (outdoor markets)
- Ascend to the top of Masada before floating in the Dead Sea
- Relive the moment Israel became a state by visiting Independence Hall in Tel Aviv
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a jeep ride through the Golan
- Ride camels through the desert and experience Beduin hospitality
- And so much more!
For more information on trips, please contact us at (405) 321-3703 or email Jack at email@example.com