Each year, hundreds of thousands of college-aged Jewish students are given a chance to explore Israel by actually visiting it! Taglit-Birthright and Hillel have partnered together to send our students each year to visit Israel.
For ten days, students will:
- Walk through the streets of Jerusalem, visiting famous sites like the Kotel (Western Wall), Mt. Herzel, and the Shuk (outdoor markets)
- Ascend to the top of Masada before floating in the Dead Sea
- Relive the moment Israel became a state by visiting Independence Hall in Tel Aviv
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a jeep ride through the Golan
- Ride camels through the desert and experience Beduin hospitality
- And so much more!
Our Trip this year will be May 22nd to June 3rd with Ohio University and we will be leaving from Newark Airport. To pre register, click the link below! Registration will begin January 28th!
For more information on trips, please contact us at (405) 321-3703 or email Jack at email@example.com