Each year, hundreds of thousands of college-aged Jewish students are given a chance to explore Israel by actually visiting it! Taglit-Birthright and Hillel have partnered together to send our students each year to visit Israel.
For ten days, many students will:
- Walk through the streets of Jerusalem, visiting famous sites like the Kotel (Western Wall), Mt. Herzel, and the Shuk (outdoor markets)
- Ascend to the top of Masada before floating in the Dead Sea
- Relive the moment Israel became a state by visiting Independence Hall in Tel Aviv
- Swim (Or Float) in the Dead Sea
- Ride camels through the desert and experience Beduin hospitality
- And so much more!
Our Pre Registration for Winter Trip 2019/2020 is now open!
Our trip will be from 12/16/2019-12/27/2019. To pre register click the link below!
For a sample itinerary of the trip click on the link below
For more information on trips, please contact us at (405) 321-3703 or email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
- Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).