Every month we offer an opportunity to discuss “Jewish hot topics” facing our student’s generation and provide them a place to talk openly and honestly about their views on the subject and how it relates to their Jewish Identity. We have discussed Jews & Tattoos, Interfaith Dating, What happens when you die, Gender Roles, Israel, and The role of Food in Judaism.
- Courtney made home made hummus for lunch today! Stop by for lunch at noon, or study here all day. #goodluckonfinals 2 months ago
- We made extra cheesy Lasagna for lunch. Stop by the building and try it! instagram.com/p/nqd_ZdMHnu/ 2 months ago
- Need somewhere quiet to study? Stop by Hillel! We will have enchiladas and lasagna for lunch at noon. Good luck studying! 2 months ago
- Jason made enchiladas today for lunch. They will be ready at noon. Good luck studying for finals! 2 months ago
- The building will be open at 5pm to start finals study hours. Good luck studying! #finalsweek 2 months ago