Every month we offer an opportunity to discuss “Jewish hot topics” facing our student’s generation and provide them a place to talk openly and honestly about their views on the subject and how it relates to their Jewish Identity. We have discussed Jews & Tattoos, Interfaith Dating, What happens when you die, Gender Roles, Israel, and The role of Food in Judaism.
- For lunch today we have baked potatos, new and improved matzo ball soup and lots of chocolate matza! #Passover 2 days ago
- RT @OUDaily: OU’s Hillel program will be hosting events to celebrate and inform OU students about Passover today and tomorrow. http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- So excited for 1st Night Passover Seder tonight! The seder will begin at 6:30pm. 4 days ago
- One more hour till our @ABQ_OU Shabarbeque! #delicious 6 days ago
- Here is the link to RSVP for our 2nd night Learners Seder at Jim Thorpe... eventbrite.com/e/ou-hillel-se… 6 days ago