Every month we offer an opportunity to discuss “Jewish hot topics” facing our student’s generation and provide them a place to talk openly and honestly about their views on the subject and how it relates to their Jewish Identity. We have discussed Jews & Tattoos, Interfaith Dating, What happens when you die, Gender Roles, Israel, and The role of Food in Judaism.
- RT @ABQ_OU: Tweet at us and let us know what winning means to you! http://t.co/5fMc25ENLZ 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday to our very own Israel fellow, Moran! http://t.co/g551XLzaMW 2 days ago
- RT @Socially_Gold: @OUHillel I'm hosting a social media 102 advanced training on Thursday. Thought you may be interested. https://t.co/K3Gx… 5 days ago
- RT @jeffwkline: First @OUHillel board meeting of the year! Then the welcome back BBQ. Fun day ahead in Norman! 5 days ago
- Today we will be having our welcome back Shabbat! Come by Hillel at 6:30 and stay for dinner! facebook.com/events/1487013… 1 week ago