Celebrating Shabbat at OU Hillel offers a unique opportunity to bring together many members of the community, fostering a warm and welcoming environment. Join us almost every week to celebrate Shabbat either at OU Hillel or hosted by a student during Shabbat Around Campus. When in the building we offer Reform style services at 6:30pm followed by a FREE Shabbat dinner at 7:00pm.
- Courtney made home made hummus for lunch today! Stop by for lunch at noon, or study here all day. #goodluckonfinals 2 months ago
- We made extra cheesy Lasagna for lunch. Stop by the building and try it! instagram.com/p/nqd_ZdMHnu/ 2 months ago
- Need somewhere quiet to study? Stop by Hillel! We will have enchiladas and lasagna for lunch at noon. Good luck studying! 2 months ago
- Jason made enchiladas today for lunch. They will be ready at noon. Good luck studying for finals! 2 months ago
- The building will be open at 5pm to start finals study hours. Good luck studying! #finalsweek 2 months ago